-Thick, green paper in various shades
-A large needle, like an upholstery needle
- Carefully cut out a leaf shape of your choice. To use my hand drawn stencil, go here.
- Lay out leaves in alternating pattern or same direction (whatever looks best to you) and measure your length of twine. Mine was 10 ft. with 8 leaves.
- Thread the twine through the needle and tie a knot where you want your first leaf to be. Poke the needle through, sew one stitch by poking it through the opposite side, and tie a knot to hold the leaf in place.
- Repeat until all leaves are in the desired place. If needed, you can untie knots to reposition a leaf.
- Hang your garland in your fabulous jungalow!
No time to make your own? Order a hand cut garland from me here.